Providing Audit service to customers, specifically:
- You are requested to joint with team work involving in Auditing service.
- Responsible for staff management.
- Responsible for generation and timely presentation and analysis of detailed of annual audit reports to senior management and outside agencies.
- Prepares and assists in the annual independent audit of clients.
- Monitors the activities of the Auditing Department staff to maximize efficiency, minimize errors and respond to customers’ needs in a timely and professional manner.
- Responsible for supervising Audit staffs, and ensures periodic performance reviews are conducted timely.
- Assists in establishing and implementing short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- You ought to joint regularly in professional training in auditing, accounting and Taxes (internal/external) aim to improve your knowledge in VSA and VAS as well.
- You would be practicing technical skill relevant to procedure such as preparing file, working paper on what items as per assigned by higher Managers or BOD.
- Other duties as assigned by higher Managers or BOD.
Candidates for the position of Auditor need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in auditing and accounting.
- CPA, CA certification is preferred.
- Have a good command of English both oral and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software programs.
- Stress management.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
- Strong organizational skill and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as to handle teamwork, rapid adaptability in new environment, ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Analytics, Summarization and reading Law.
- Excellence in computer skills, especially in Microsoft Office, Excel , using accounting software.
- Long term working orientation is more appreciated.
- Salary, incentive bonus, Tet bonus and allowances suitable with professional ability, have the opportunity to advance in professional careers.
- Participating in social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to State regulations, health care insurance.
- Enjoy 2 weeks of OT leave, position leave, long term leave, travel and many other benefits.
- To participate in intensive training courses of the company and outside.
If you are interested in this job, please email the following documents to E-Jung – Ho Chi Minh office:
- Cover Letter in English.
- Resume in English attached with a recent picture.
- Qualifications and certificates.
Application shall be mentioned with the title: AUDITOR – HCMC – FULL NAME.
We assure that E-Jung will be a good start of your career in the future.
Deadline Of Application
The position recruitment is open for spontaneous applications.
E-JUNG AUDITING CO., LTD – HCMC HEAD OFFICE
Administration and Human Resource Department
Ms Tran Phuong Thao/ Ms Kim Binh
Room 602, 6th Floor, Centec Tower.
72-74 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai St., Dist. 3, HCMC
Tel : 028 3824 4770
(Email subject: AUDITOR-HCMC-FULL NAME)